While out working Wednesday and Thursday for the Pro-Am, there are times that we see our favorite golfers. Even though I don't watch golf like David does, I know who the greats are....and I can recognize them too. These pics are not only the great golfers, they are the nicest golfers. They all go through my station and these three were extremely sweet to me and allowed me to take a picture with them. Ben Crenshaw who was gracious to me and gave me an autographed golf ball, Tom Kite with his infectious smile, and the handsome Hale Irwin.
There were a few other favorites of mine like Jim Thorpe, Jerry Pate, Tim Simpson, Loren Roberts, Chip Beck, Tom Purtzer, John Jacobs, Morris Hatalsky, Scott Simpson, and Mark Wiebe (He gave me a Titelist visor...sooo nice). Not only were they Gentlemen they were "down to earth" people. They are the ones that make it so rewarding for me to go out and volunteer my time every year. Last year Fuzzy Zoeller was here too and he is actually one of the nicest guys that I like.

No comments:
Post a Comment