Saturday, November 17, 2007

A visit to the Kaneohe

 

 

 

 


I took Grandma Chai out to the Cemetary today and we placed some beautiful flowers and leis on Jen and Dad's site.
She did really well until we drove through the Pali and I turned on the radio. The song that played was one of dad's favorite's that Gram remembers him singing to. She broke down and cried. As much as we both "pretend" that everything is ok, there is still such a deep hurt.
It was a good healing day for us both. After our visit with dad and Jen, we went to the fish market and then home. I whipped up a nice dinner for Gram and I. Around 7 I drove her home so she wouldn't miss her Korean soap opera on TV. :)
I really enjoyed our day together. I intend to have many more with her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: