My son Cameron has moved out and it's so hard to know he's on his own now. I know I have to let him spread his wings but I feel like I want to clip them so he doesn't go too far. :)
I miss my baby but I am so proud of him for being so independent and brave to go out on his own.
They grow up so fast and I don't know if I was really prepared for this. I don't think any mother is.
I'll miss you my son.....and loving you every minute you're gone.
Mommy
1 comment:
Congratulations Cameron!! for taking that one 'giant step' for mankind! We as mothers, grandparents, aunts & uncles know its not going to be easy for you and we are all probably saying right now, it wont last too long, but knowing my grandson, that one giant step into the future will mean more to him than anything else for he will assume the responsibilities of becoming an adult and more importantly, a MAN. Yep, the rough times are just beginning for him but I know he will overcome all the obstacles and grow within himself because of the loving care and guidance from his parents. I am so proud of my grandson and I truly wish him all the best life has to offer. I love you Cameron with all my heart...you can come stay with grandma anytime:):) To my daughter Tonya and son Kawika, I love you both very much. Thankyou for raising an awesome grandson. In spite of your military commitments, for God and Country, you've done a great job with him. And my love to sister Cait b/c I know she was the backbone for many of her brother's decisions:) Mom
Post a Comment